All facility users are required to have a COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PLAN Your COVID-19 Preparedness Plan must include and describe how your group/association/business will implement the following, in compliance with CDC and MDH.
- policies and procedures that assist in the identification of sick workers and ensure sick workers stay home;
- implementation protocols for social distancing;
- worker hygiene and source controls;
- cleaning and disinfecting protocols;
- drop-off, pick-up and registration/sign in protections and protocols;
- communications and training practices and protocols for workers;
- communications and training practices and protocols for participants.
Please complete this FORM for any facility rental 1 week prior to request. Please be prepared to share actual worker and participant communication. Plans must be approved prior to indoor and outdoor facility usage.
Alexandria Public Schools COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS PLAN
Seated Entertainment & Meeting Venue Guidelines 6/4/20
Preparedness Plan Template 6/15/20
Rental strategies may change if the level of community transmission increases to the point where rental agreements must be disrupted.
Alexandria Public Schools welcomes the general public to use our facilities. School buildings in Alexandria are available for use by the community during non-school hours and are great locations for group activities and meetings. Please note that all district gyms & common areas are reserved for students Monday-Friday until 5:30pm. Please contact our Facilities Secretary @ 320-762-3310, #4272 for individual requests during this timeframe.
Ten locations are available throughout the school district:
Alexandria Area High School
Discovery Middle School
Lincoln Elementary School
Voyager Elementary School
Woodland Elementary School
Carlos Elementary School
Garfield Elementary School
Miltona Elementary School
Early Education Center
Community locations also reserveable:
Douglas County Gym
St. Mary's School Gym
Click here to reserve a facility.