Alexandria Public Schools welcomes the general public to use our facilities. School buildings in Alexandria are available for use by the community during non-school hours and are great locations for group activities and meetings. Please note that all district gyms & common areas are reserved for students Monday-Friday until 5:30pm. Please contact our Facilities Secretary @ 320-762-3310, #4272 for individual requests during this timeframe.
All facility rentals and users are required to follow MN Department of Health & MN Department of Education recommendations as follows:
- Face Coverings: Face coverings are recommended, though not required. CDC encourages individuals who are not vaccinated to wear face coverings.
- Social Distancing: Cohorts of groups should be maintained when possible.
- Contact Tracing: Daily enrollment should be maintained for close contact/exposures. When exposure occurs, participants should be notified.
- Concessions: May be sold indoors and/or outdoors.
- Mitigation Measures: Rentals should continue regularly cleaning of supplies/materials and hand washing and/or sanitation. Alexandria Public Schools maintenance will continue daily routine environmental cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces.
- Testing: Contact your local health professional for testing. View testing guidelines HERE.
- Quarantine Guidance: View MDH’s guidelines HERE.
Ten locations are available throughout the school district:
Alexandria Area High School
Discovery Middle School
Lincoln Elementary School
Voyager Elementary School
Woodland Elementary School
Carlos Elementary School
Garfield Elementary School
Miltona Elementary School
Early Education Center
Click here to reserve a facility.