Flyer Approval Guidelines
Guidelines for Peachjar Flyers
- To be publicized through our schools, all activities, events, materials and opportunities must relate directly to children and families.
- All flyers are subject to approval by the district and must adhere to Policy 904: Distribution of Materials and Policy 905: Advertising.
- The District reserves the right to deny permission for the posting or distribution of materials that are non consistent with the best interests of students and families or that directly compete with District programs or services.
- Flyers cannot contain commercial advertising of any kind.
- Flyers may not promote projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Flyers may not promote projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Approved community partner flyers will be sent with school and district flyers to families electronically.