IMPORTANT P-EBT UPDATE - New Deadlline - July 31, 2020
The deadline to apply for the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) has been extended to July 31, 2020. Families who were receiving free/reduced meal benefits for students ages 5-18, can apply to receive a lump sum payment of $325.00 per child on a P-EBT card. In addition, some Pre-K students, who received free/reduced price meals while in school, are now eligible. NEW summer P-EBT provides an additional $100.00 per child. Please see this flyer for details: P-EBT Update
Families in need of assistance accessing or using their P-EBT benefits are urged to contact the P-EBT Hotline at 651-431-4050 or 800-657-3698.
MEALS - CURBSIDE PICK-UP June 8 - August 28
Curbside meal pickup is available at Woodland Elementary from 10 am - 12 pm, Monday - Friday, excluding July 3. Meals will be placed on a table near the pull up site. For social distancing and safety reasons, please step out of your car to pick up your meals.
SAFE HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
Please note these safe food handling guidelines for picked up or delivered bagged meals.
Safe Food Handling Instructions for Perishable Items
- Meat and Cheese Sandwiches are to be consumed or refrigerated within 2 hours. Shelf life refrigerated is 2 days.
- Pre-Packaged Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches are to be consumed or refrigerated within 2 hours. Shelf Life refrigerated 5 days
- Yogurt and Cheese Sticks- are to be consumed or refrigerated within 2 hours. Check the packaging for expiration date.
- Portioned items (items that are not factory wrapped) of cheese, pizza sauce, bread, pretzels, fruits are to be consumed or refrigerated within 2 hours. Shelf life 5 days.
- Citrus Systems Fruit Juices are to be consumed or refrigerated within 2 hours. Shelf life refrigerated 10 days.
The following items can be kept at room temperature or refrigerated for up to 5 days.
- Ultimate Breakfast Round
- Pre-Packaged Sliced Breakfast Breads
- Pre-Packaged Mini Loaf Breakfast Breads
- BeneFit Bars
- Muffin Top
CARB COUNTS FOR BREAD OPTIONS:
- Hamburger Bun 31 grams
- Hotdog Bun 31 grams
- Sub Bun 30 grams
- Croissant 35 grams
- 2 Bread Slices 32 grams