Alexandria Public uses Schoology as an integrated learning management solution in grades 5 – 12. This solution helps track and improve student outcomes as well as enhance student engagement by allowing collaboration between students and teachers both at school and from home.
- Go to www.schoology.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child's instructors.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.
- If your Parent Access Code does not allow you to register or, if the code does not have 12 digits, please contact your child's school for more information.