Distance Learning Technical Support
In order receive the fastest possible support, we ask you follow the guidelines listed below when requesting support:
Students in grades K-5
- All seesaw related questions should be directed to your homeroom/homebase teacher
- Other Chromebook/hardware/general questions - parents or students should submit a tech support request by emailing: email@example.com.
Students in grades 6-12
- All schoology related questions should be directed to your teacher
- Other Chromebook/hardware/general questions - students should submit a tech support request by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please visit the Staff Resources Page for Support Options and How To Videos.
Alexandria Public Schools understands that technology is a key component to teaching and learning in today's technology-driven world. Technology has changed the way students learn as well as how teachers teach.At Alexandria Schools we believe technology should be Personal, Comprehensive, and Responsive. Examples of some of the Technologies used within our schools include:
- All Students in grades 5-12 have Chromebook Devices to use at school and at home
- Students in grades K-4 have a mix of iPads and Chromebook Devices to use at School
- Teachers and students use Google Apps & Schoology in their everyday work by creating collaborative documents using Google Drive
- All Classrooms are equiped with wireless access, desk phones, sound reinforcement systems, computers, SMART interactive displays or projection systems & SMART document cameras