Adult volunteers are important role models who provide a variety of services that help enrich and enhance school curriculum while offering valuable life experiences. Volunteer opportunities are many in a variety of capacities with varying time commitments.
- Become a Match 2 Mentor volunteer, providing social experiences and connections for students Grades 1-12.
- Join a K-5 student for a 30 minute lunch/games during school, 2 times/month with our Lunch Buddy Program.
- Join the puppetry team to share situations in which students learn about disabilities and how to include others who have disabilities.
- Assist with a one-time event such as the STEAM Expo.
- Become a Junior Achievement leader, help students learn the basic concepts of business and understand the important role of education in preparing for a future career.
- Join our Reader's Theatre group to perform theatrical readings to elementary students.
- Become a Tutor at our Adult Basic Education Center working with adults in basic academic skills, ESL or GED.